For specific updates regarding visitation, mass testing, or other news, please check here.
At the heart of everything we do at PHCC is our love and concern for our residents. Our top priority throughout this ongoing pandemic is to maintain their safety and well-being.
During times when in-person visitation is possible, the following guidelines must be observed:
• Visitation will be by appointment only. The number to call is 304-961-6488. Please call between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday. If no one answers, please leave your name and phone number. The scheduler will return your call as soon as possible.
• Visitation hours will be from 11 am – 6 pm daily, via appointment only.
• Visits will be limited to thirty-minute increments.
• No more than two visitors per resident.
• Visitors must be at least twelve years of age.
• Visitation will take place in the chapel area of our facility. Visitors will be screened by PHCC staff prior to entering the chapel area. In the event that a visitor does not meet the screening requirements, they will not be permitted to enter the chapel area.
• Visitors are to enter the facility through the chapel area glass doors only.
• There will be no access into the main facility. Please note, no public restrooms will be available.
• No outside items will be accepted during the scheduled visits. Personal items for residents can be dropped off at the main entrance of the facility. Our team members will ensure that the items are cleaned and then delivered accordingly.
• Visitors will be required to perform hand hygiene prior to entry into the chapel.
• Visitors will be required to bring and wear a face mask. Face mask must be in place before entering into the chapel.
• At all times throughout the visit, social distancing must be observed to ensure at least a six feet distance between residents and their visitors.
• While we know that its been a long time since you have been able to embrace your loved one, please refrain from doing so during these times.
PLEASE NOTE: If at any time visitors are not following the visitation guidelines as outlined, the visitation session will end.
OTHER VISITATION/COMMUNICATION OPTIONS:
Skype Video Conferencing: To download Skype, click here. Set up an appointment to Skype with your loved one at PHCC by calling 304-487-3458 and asking for the Activities Department.
Window Visits: Resident room numbers have been labeled on the exterior windows. To set up a window visit, call us at 304-487-3458, and we will ensure your loved one is by the window ready to see you!
Phone Calls: You are welcome to call and speak to your loved one at any time! Please note the following phone numbers so that you can get in touch with them. The main line for PHCC is (304) 487-3458. The direct line to the North Wing nurse’s station is (304) 431-4211, and the direct line to the South Wing nurse’s station is (304) 431-4212.
Written Communication: You can mail cards, letters, etc. to your loved one at the following address: PHCC, Attn. Resident Name, 315 Courthouse Road, Princeton, WV 24740
Item Drop-Offs: You can leave items for your loved one just inside the first set of automatic doors at the main entrance of the facility. Please label with the resident’s name and room number so that we can ensure that it gets where it needs to go! We will sanitize all items before bringing them into the facility and giving them to your loved one.
Currently, there are no active cases of COVID-19 at Princeton Health Care Center. We abide by the testing timeframe guidelines set forth by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.
For any media inquiries, you can see our most recent statements regarding the pandemic here. You can also call Cassie Meade, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, at (304) 431-4258.
Additional COVID-19 Resources